Monday, October 3, 2011

My Weekend 10/3

This weekend I went to my girl scout kick off at the civic center across the street.  It was themed camping and we had a fire, camp songs, s'mores, tents, sleeping bag/potato sack race, god's eyes, and sit apons.   I leaded the camp songs that I learned at my camp.  We switched off so I got to teach a variety of levels, from daisies juniors.  We ended with the squeeze and wish, were we hold hands and we pass a hand squeeze around a circle and we make a wish.
Saturday I did nothing except make my scarf, adding yellow and green and watched movies and SVU.
Sunday I had CCD.
I watched Tangled and when it ended I went outside finding my brother and his friends filming themselves catching a baby squirrel  which ended up dying last night :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment